Thursday, September 27, 2007

am back from wushu training. sweat a lot a alot... i think this is the first time i sweat so much ba???? this few weeks have been sweating alot, so much that i cant stand those smelly smelly smells. haha. eric is back. haha. means we can slack a bit more. not like past weeks, whereby we couldnt really sweat. especially last week, when JingFu was our coach. omg.. glad that eric is back. haah.. then me and JingTing ordered our uniforms. eric went "u two finally ordered uniform wor...." -.- and i think i accidentally pulled a muscle at my leg. and my neck. my neck was alright after a while. but my leg has been hurting from just now, till now. tomorrow afternoon shif somemore. haish~... aiya, never mind. tomorrow should be okay le. hahah. oh yahs.... after training, me bought McFlurry. JingTing told me that McFlurry is damn fattening. then tomorrow for dinner, i am intending to eat oyster ommelette somemore. hahah. then next week, i am not going for training. instead, will be going for WingTai's dinner and dance. no training, no sweating out, but eating things that will make me put on more weight. so, i've make up my mind. i will do housekeeping this week. and next week. to make up the training and sweating i am going to miss. that will mean that if possible, vaccum, wipe mirror, and even moping the floor shall be done by me. haha. i guess no one will fight with me at men side bah. hahha...... ok. set. i will do housekeeping even if i am tired. hahha. =)

No comments: