Thursday, September 27, 2007

i forgot that i have not blogged two very important things. my results, and the bbq outing on 22nd september. heheh

results: they were released.. like 1 week plus plus ago???? okok... basically, the grades were okay..... but i am not happy with my GPA. i guess that is what i have to say bah. some of my grades were unexpected, some.... im glad that it turned out this way. i guess i have to buck up next semester to bu hui my GPA le. jiayou for next semester lo. =)))

22nd september outing: it was quite fun la. me and jingting reached there about.... 3pm or 4pm +. took bus 31, then walked a short distance. passed a underpass, and a highway. hahah. fun experience. sit there rot for a while, then because we were too bored, we went to rent a bicycle. then she biked me around..... from our pit there to bedok jetty, one round and back. quite fun lo. then went back, read a bit of comic 'quan er' brought by weichong. then the guys started fire. and they took quite a while to start it. i've got nothing to say, coz i dont know how to start one myself. hahah. im contended that there were people doing the bbq-ing, while i just sit there and eat eat eat, drink drink drink. hahha..... was during evening time when more people came. time passed quite fast, then daddy came and picked me home lo. reached home about 11pm+. damn early lo. counted down to my birthday facing my notebook. haha..... guess that's about it.

training later. sians.... i forgot about half of the gong li quan that i learnt last week. good luck to me. =x

No comments: