Monday, September 17, 2007

heyhey!!!!! im here to blog again. hehehe....
let's talk about work first.

work:
saturday:
work was abit tiring, because i was practically packing stocks yesterday. about 15 cartons came yesterday. well, not alot. but i packed most of them. about 3 cartons of blazers-- which tires me out alot, because i had to climb up and down to change the hangers. then there were 2 cartons full of 'rojak' stocks. that means all 3 labels packed together, with about 2 to 4 pieces per style. aarrgghhh.... that was really really tiring and troublesome. then, there were alot of people also, and sort of messed up almost everythings. we left at 2300. >.<>sunday:
well, work was total sian-za-tion. the mountain which usually doesnt appear unless during sales period, appeared today. i guess it appeared yesterday too. i forgot. anyway, when this happens, it usually means that i am stationed at the fitting room area la... haish.... its ok... except for the part whereby i have to move in and out just to let people pass. a few times is ok. but doing that for alot alot of times really pissed me off.. BUT BUT BUT... i cleared the bin ok~ i cleared it. wahahhaa..... derick was stationed at ladies side till 8pm, then there's Naz and Nuh... so that means that there were 3 guys for me to bully... haha... Naz and Nuh are really nice to bully. haha..... =DDDDD

i msg someone today. but i got no reply. that would mean that, that person shall not receive any messanges from me anymore first, unless it is important. and i mean, REALLY IMPORTANT.

late night supper:
went to bedok blk 85 for supper.. to celebrate my birthday. lunar birthday + early birthdacelebration. heheh. went there with claire, derick and wendy. ah boy and jazz didnt go.. =((.... wendy told me jianwei wasnt ble to make it because he had camp. it turned out when we arrived that he was waiting for us le lo!!!! wendy had me kept in the dark all along, making me down when told me he couldnt meet up with us. haha.. really surprised + happy to see him there. the long time no see handsome dude is still as handsome as ever. hahaha... and yeah, he is still as gentleman as ever. haha. he kept asking me if i need to place my bag somewhere instead of putting it on my lap. hahha.. very ti tie hor???? hahha. and we, or rather, he ordered quite alot of food. hahha.... finished them all. shared alot of jokes and things while eating, then took quite alot of photos. with jianwei of course. hahah. practically all of them has him in it. hahha. then claire, derick and wendy gave me a present. starfish necklance, and it's PURPLE!!!!!! hahha... cool huh???? then we cabbed home at midnight. really had alot alot alot of fun lo..... hmmm.... thanks guys, for making my night, and being the first to celebrate my birthday with me. love u all lots. ^^

pictures shall be uploaded when my darling mummie wendy poh has them sent to me. hehe. cant wait.... ^^ that's all bah.

No comments: