Monday, September 10, 2007

back to blogging...

friday:
went out with xiaomao, miaomiao, yuying and darling mimi to celebrate a belated birthday for mimi... went to kbox at marina.. we were all damn high de.. hahha.... i gt the chance to sang some of my favourite songs. like 'zui jing', 'hurt so bad' and 'guo yun yu'. yep yep. songs by zhang jing xuan is nice de.... time passed damn fast, then our last song was 'chao xi huan ni' by farenheit. we were high dao..... hahah...

after that we went to the arcade. we played about 2 to 3 rounds of daytona.. OMG. is damn fun de lo. especially after i just finished initial d. haa.... i was 3rd among 4 players. hahha... miaomiao they all... cnt tell they can really play lo.

after that went back to tampines. coz mimi gt tuition. then went to tm arcade... play another round of daytona again. i forgot my position. hahaha...... then mimi went off... after dinner, xiaomao, miaomiao and yuying went home..i went to work. >.<>saturday:
afternoon shift, but i left home early... to collect my new specky. hhaha... my 220 bucks. someone saw me in it, and said that my new specky makes my eyes look even smaller. >.<>.<>.<>sunday:
well... what to say? work as usual. nothing much happen, except for some things. which.... makes me think.

the greatest misunderstanding was cleared yesterday. i made my stand clear. i do hope u didnt misunderstand anything. like what i thought. no hope makes no disappointment.

No comments: