Saturday, September 29, 2007

o.O
today, went to school. for the NE thingy. partnered SiauHui and brought an auntie around the school. have to thank SiauHui alot alot. because the auntie only spoke hokkien, and though i am hokkien, my speaking of hokkien is really totally private limited lo....... i only know how to listen, but i dont really know how to speak. hahah. SiauHui was the one who really took care of the auntie... hahha.... spoke to her, companied her, communicated with her. hahah... yeah, it was a fun day.

have to thank alot of people today, because i am quite a happy girl today.
firstly, khairul gave me a huge baby tazmania... hahha. and yeah, it's HUGE. hahaa.... mummy laughed at me when she saw it. going to take a picture of it, and post it up. hahha. thanks khairul!!! ^^
secondly, have to thank HongYi, for helping me complete my lappie. regarding the Microsoft Office, and the installation of chinese software, so i can type chinese words with this lappie. hahah...
thirdly, have to thank PeiShan for helping me download mozilla firefox, addition of the speed dial and add-on, and theme. hahah....... really very nice. ahah.. =)))))

walked home today. with my lappie in my bag, weighing on my shoulder, and carrying the huge baby tazmania with me. am tired. but happy. hahah =))))))

No comments: