Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i've uploaded some pictures.
let's let the pictures do the talking.


22nd september:
taken at the bbq at east coast.
not i make one, obviously....
made by someone i dont know....

*****


23rd septemer:
given by michelle ^^


that was what she gave me.
^^
thanks mimi!!!
=)))


given by miaoru.
yeah!!!
i've got a cake.^^
chocolate somemore!!!!
haha.
and it's nice ok~
thanks miaoru!!!!
=))))



besides the card,
miaomiao also gave me a card.
^^


last but not least,
she bought me to aries,to choose a hairclip that i liked most.
hahah.
not forgetting the ice jelly she treated me. ^^
once again,
thanks miaomiao!!!!!!


the four red packets that i received from my
aunts, uncles, grand aunt and uncle.
o.O
money~~~~
*money-face*



red packet given by
baby auntie chloe and family.
but, she wrote her name only.
haha.
'to: shi ping
from: chloe wee'
haha.
^^

*****


25th september:
what i did with all my semester 1 notes.
and i tidied up my cupboard.
nice, neat and tidy.
that is nice. ^^

i am still feeling sad.
something is going wrong.
=((((

No comments: