Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i dont wait for mummie wendy poh le.
i upload these guo ying first. hahah
*pics taken on 15092007*


happy birthday to me
my bah chor mee ^^


our messy table, with the food we ate
yummy-li-cious.
^^


mummie wendy poh and Jianwei.
yeps, he's the shuai ge i've been talking about.
im not jealous that she took this pic....
because......


i took with him too!!!!!!! hahah
and this is not the only one.
there are more in mummie poh's phone. hahah
yep,
me and shuai ge JianWei ^^


Jianwei and derick.
they are best buddies....


arent they???


oops!!!!
what happen???????
hahah.....
*bursting with laughter*


my birthday present,
by claire, derick and wendy ^^


see what mummie poh wrote:
'i chose this present'
hahah.
so cute lo. ^^


this is what they gave me
cute right????
thanks people!!! ^^


the purple starfish necklace.
i love it. ^^


i took them from mummie poh's friendster.
it's obvious she edit it before lah....
anyway, it's our group photo.
derick, claire, me, wendy, jianwei


what mummie poh did.
erm... comsidered a 'summary' bah. hahhaa
i had a fun night. ^^

No comments: