Monday, September 03, 2007

pictures are here!!!!!
credits:WengYan, aka XiaoMao



our chocolate milkshake + MacFlurry

and medium fries


playing around...


greedy xiaomao


and miaomiao


i admit... me too
heh heh.^^



me and miaomiao ^^



me and xiaomao.
taken by miaomiao without us knowing..



miaomiao has the honour to be fed by me.
hahhaha.. ^^



xiaomao act emo lah...
but confirm, gurantee + chop
fake de..


see.. told ya...



where will emo de?
hahah. got ice cream eat leh...



eat eat...
eat more, grow taller....
hahah =PPP



miaomiao: NICE~~~



miaomiao: this one nice also lah...



drinking away...
*slurps*



me eating away like no one's business....
hahha. ^^

fooling around in CS toilet, while waiting for michelle...


guess our legs=)))


me and miaomiao:
where got people kena poked still so happy de???


xiaomao: ok lo~ i put sad face =(

ok la.. no more bullying xiaomao. we take nice nice pictures. =)))


miaomiao and xiaomao


me and miaomiao.
i look some sort of weird. hahah

me and xiaomao^^


happy three of us^^



it's us again!
sistaz forever^^


michelle came, and we went for lunch.


me and mich's pasta.
yum-mi-li-cious. =PPP

and we took neoprints..


foursome.
taken by someone whom michelle ambushed
after several failed takes. hhaha ^^


one succesful take. hahah.

after which they went home
and me went for work.
though we parted,
but what's left behind is nothing but beautiful memories.
see u guys on thursday!!!!!!!!
=)))))))
*hug-Z*
lots of love to MiaoMiao (miaoru)
XiaoMao (wengyan)
MiMi, Mich (michelle)
from: ah ping (shiping)

No comments: